According to news sources, Lebedev Studio, which was founded in 1995 by Artemy Lebedev, lives by its motto, “design will save the world”. All of its creations are beautiful and unique both in concept and execution, and now Lebedev Studio has tackled the issue of personal security in a very creative and attractive way. The Lebedev Defendius Door Chain Lock stands out from all others of its ilk, defying entry because it is a door chain with a labyrinth, which is only long enough to reach the end of it. Personal security and a few fun moments seem to be the message here, and it works!


If you are not fond of labyrinths and are often in a hurry, this isn’t likely to the thief-resistant gadget of your dreams. It does take time to open a door with this type of lock on it, but according to many, it is quality time. The Lebedev Defendius Door Chain is constructed of 100% titanium alloy and its makers claim that it has proven to be resistant to approximately 700 pounds of force (equivalent to two and one half and possibly three obese burglars).

via inventorspot.com
5 Responses
  1. anney Says:

    oh! I don't wan't one in my room. I'm always in a hurry! lol


  2. amiable amy Says:

    wow....hehehe...that is a really a good one....


  3. Unknown Says:

    Hey girl...I have been in Canada on vacation visiting family...I am back now and it is blogging as ususal.
    I hope all is well in your world :)
    Huggzzz~D~


  4. Sugar Says:

    LOL ! i thought this was a joke .. but towards the end of the post, i realized that it is serious ! .. =) i should let my husband see this . we have two dead bolts on one door in our house . =) thanks for the info ! =)


  5. Equal Life Says:

    Thats realy an interesting innovation, mostly because i always interested to Labyrinth things... I named my band labyrinth, i also want to make my blogspot name labyrinth, but somebody has used it first and let it blank...huuuh...


Funny cartoon of the day

Funny cartoon of the day