Competitors literally went at it toe to toe last weekend at the annual World Toe-Wrestling Championships in Ashbourne, England. 

Competitors literally went at it toe to toe last weekend at the annual World Toe-Wrestling Championships in Ashbourne, England. The competition is now in its 14th year and the rules are pretty self-explanatory.

After being checked for foot hygiene, two bare-footed competitors cross toes before trying to force each other off the "toedium". 

Although more international competitors have been making the pilgrimage recently, including some from Australia and the US, this year's main event was between two locals - defending champion Paul "The Toeminator"' Beech and veteran Alan "Nasty" Nash. 

The contest was so tight, in fact, that it had to go to a judges' decision. He concluded that Nash had the more "toe-tal" package, and he would walk away with this year's trophy, and his fifth World Championship.

english.people.com.cn

7 Responses
  1. Dana Telecom Says:

    Hehehe... unique sport. :D


  2. Brigitte Says:

    hi sera! its been a long time since i was blogging and i missed it. i'm back again for good


  3. How are you, girl? How's the baby to be?
    This is my new blog, I'm addicted to it so I created one blog :D
    Following you, girl.. pls do follow ;)

    ~denani~


  4. Anonymous Says:

    I usually don’t post in Blogs but your blog forced me to, amazing work.. beautiful …


  5. Anonymous Says:

    As a Newbie, I am always searching online for articles that can help me. Thank you Wow! Thank you! I always wanted to write in my site something like that. Can I take part of your post to my blog?.


  6. sbobet Says:

    What’s up? after reading blog posts like this,
    I have come to realize that I need improve my game. Nice site.


  7. ibcbet Says:

    I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made
    in writing this article. I am desiring the same best work from you in the future as well.
    In fact your fanciful writing abilities has prompted me to start my own blog now.
    Actually the blogging is distributing its wings rapidly.
    Your write up is a fine instance of it.


Funny cartoon of the day

Funny cartoon of the day